Please note this policy is subject to change by time so we will always update you every new change.
Kwekmarketmall is a platform where you can purchase unique goods directly from your personal vendors, online vendor within your city. We may not be able to process your long-distance deals for now but we hope to make them happen with your partnership. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods craft supplies, or any listed products on our platform, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on kwekmarketmall. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer on our platform.
You are required to create a database in order to make use of most of our services. Here are few rules to secure a database at kwekmarketmall:
- 1. As a member of the platform, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of kwekmarketmall's policies. Note: Flagging is confidential.
- 2. You are not buying directly from kwekmarketmall, but from one of the many talented vendors on kwekmarketmall; but in order to ensure a very fast delivery, all delivery will be handled
- by our delivery team. So, if you have any complaint on your purchases, our replacement policy will give you the lead on how you will go about it.
- 3. Buying any item on kwekmarketmall: When you buy from a shop on kwekmarketmall, you're directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, and
- payment systems. By making a purchase from a vendor on kwekmarketmall, you agree that you have:
- a. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase
- b. Submitted appropariate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- c. Provided accurate shipping information to facilitate the delivery. You also agree to comply with our kwekmarketmall bill and Payments Policy'when you use kwekmarketmall Payments means.
- 4. Leaving a Review/Feedback on an item
- Reviews are a great way to learn about a vendor's items, help good vendors build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience. You can leave a review including a one to five-star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for few months days after your item(s) had been delivered. Your review and/or photograph and the profile information will be publicly displayed on the vendor's listing and review pages.
- a. Contain private information;
- b. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- c. Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- d. Contain advertising or spams;
- e. Be about things outside the vendor's control, such as a shipping carrier, kwekmarketmall, or a third party.
- f. Contain threats or any form of extortion or
- g. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system
By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that your content may not:
Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via by notifying vendor on the available means provided. Note that all cancellations must comply with our Antidiscrimination Policy.
Returning an Item
Each vendor has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all vendors accept returns. However, ensure to check your package(s) upon delivery. If kwekmarketmall determines that an item is not as described, the vendor will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping. In the event that kwekmarketmall needs to refund the return shipping cost on behalf of the vendor.