Please note this policy is subject to change by time so we will always update you every new change.
Kwekmarket is a marketplace where you can sell your products, vintage items, and craft supplies directly to buyers within the city you have your shop. We may not be able to process your long distant deals for now but we hope to make them happen with your partnership. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on kwekmarket. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a vendor.
1. What can I sell as a vendor
kwekmarket is a newly evolved marketplace here to give you the bet experience you may have wanted. Buyers come here to purchase items that they have found on your registered shop with us. These sound unique in the sense that you can always share your link with every of your new and old customers so as to be able to see your old and new arrivals. Everything listed for sale on kwekmarket may be handmade, vintage, a craft supply, any products that is not violating any of our policies. Handmade items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the vendor. All handmade items are made or designed by you.
You are using your own photographs—not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites. However always ensure you make your products well presentable whenever you want to list them on the shop page on the platform to attract customers. We have ensured a 24/7 monitoring of every customers review on your profile in other to maintain transparency in the platform.
All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
2. What can't be sold on Kwekmarket
Even if they otherwise meet our marketplace criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on kwekmarket Keep in mind that users may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for our quick review. We will remove any listings that violate our policies.
Note that listing fees are non-refundable.
We may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You'll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your account. You can find more information in our Bill and payment policy.
3. Be honestly transparent
On kwekmarket, we value transparency. Transparency means that you are honestly loyal and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on kwekmarket, you agree that you will:
- 1. Provide honest, accurate information in your profile
- 2. Honor your shops policy at all time.
- 3. Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photograph
- 4. Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report directly to kwekmarketmall support team through mail or
- visiting our nearest office close to you
- 5. Do not engage in fee avoidance when you are required to pay any
- 6. Do not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) maybe for your greedy purpose of manipulating search or circumventing
- kwekmarketmall's policies.
- 7. You must be price friendly, remember you want to always make sales.